Effective date: April 10, 2022
- Types of Information We Collect
Personal Information may include the following categories:
- Contact Information: These include your name, postal and e-mail address, and phone number.
- Other identifying Information: IP address, social media user names, passwords and other security information for authentication and access.
- Commercial Information: Your purchase and usage history, and goods and service preferences, including payment information used for purchases.
- Usage, Technology, Cookies, and Internet Activity: Your geolocation information, IP address, web/app browsing and search history related to our Services, and information regarding your interaction(s) with the Services or ads.
- Profile Inferences: The inferences that we draw from your Personal Information and web activity to create a personalized profile so we can better identify goods and services that may be of interest.
When you use our Services, we collect and receive Personal Information in various ways. As provided in more detail below, we collect Personal Information provided by you, collected automatically through cookies and related technologies, and from third parties.
- How We Collect Information
3.1 Personal Information You Provide Us
You provide us with Personal Information when filling out online forms, setting up your account, posting reviews, or communicating with us, or applying for a job. In addition, if you connect a social network you belong to (such as Facebook) to your Sublime Processing, LLC account, you authorize these social networks to share your information with us. We also collect payment information from you.
3.2 Personal Information We Collect Automatically
Similar to most other online services, we and our service providers automatically collect Personal Information when you use our Services, through cookies and related technologies collected from your web browser, computer, or mobile devices. We use this information to improve and troubleshoot the Services, as explained below.
Technology Information. We receive information about how you are accessing our Services, such as your device type, IP address, operating system, and what settings you have enabled. Your device, browser, and software settings affect what information your device or browser makes available to us.
Cookies, Analytics, and Third Party Technologies. We collect information through the use of “cookies”, tracking pixels, data analytics tools like Google Analytics, SDKs, and other third party technologies to understand how you navigate through the Services and interact with Sublime Processing, LLC advertisements, to make your Sublime Processing, LLC experience secure, to improve your site experience, to serve you better ads on other sites, and to save your preferences. “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your browser or device that allow us to recognize your browser or device and tell us how and when pages and features in our Services are visited and by how many people.
3.3 Personal Information We Collect from Other Third Parties
Personal Information we collect from third parties may include:
- Personal Information collected you connect with third parties through the Services. We may collect Personal Information from third-party sources for business and commercial purposes to support core functions of our Services and to enhance your Sublime Processing, LLC experience. For example, we may collect information about your participation in third party programs that provide things such as payment, transaction, and fraud detection information, and information you allow us to collect from your social media profiles, including demographic and market segment information.
- Personal Information collected from service providers. Our service providers also may collect and use Personal Information to assist us with our business operations. For example, they may collect information about your browser, operating system, basket contents, browsing history, time zone, browser language, page performance, and debug information, used to help us troubleshoot and resolve any issues you are experiencing with our Services.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the information we collect:
- to authenticate and verify individual identities, including requests to exercise your rights under this policy.
- to provide customized information and offers of products and services, including to enable third party services to display customized content and advertising provided by us.
- to manage and communicate with you about your account with us, including responding to your questions and providing customer or technical support.
- to process your requests, purchases, transactions, payments and prevent transactional fraud. We may also save your Personal Information to facilitate new products orders or process returns.
- For testing and quality assurance, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Services and help you troubleshoot any issues with the Services.
- to provide marketing messages, promotions, offers of products and services and other content which we think will be of specific interest to you, where you have consented (or not opted out, as applicable).
- to comply with legal requirements, or respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations, including responding to a court order, summons, warrants.
- to address fraud or unlawful activity, enforce our policies, exercise or defend legal claims, protect against harm to our rights, property, interest or safety of the rights, property, interests or safety of you, third-parties, or the public as required or permitted by the law.
- as necessary to provide the Services, or with your consent.
We may create aggregated and other anonymous data from your Personal Information. This data is no longer considered Personal Information. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Services and promote our business.
- How, With Whom, and Why We Share Your Personal Information
5.1 Sharing of Personal Information by You
5.2. Sharing of Personal Information By Us
We may share Personal Information as follows:
- With our service providers. We may share your Personal Information with service providers that provide business or technical support functions to us. This includes service providers that help us maintain and service your account, process or fulfill your orders, provide you customer service, verify your identity, and detect and prevent fraud.
- With our business partners. If you choose to enter into a promotion that is co-sponsored (e.g., a sweepstakes or contest), we will share your information with third parties, such as brand partners, to provide you with a product or service you have requested, or to invite you to an event. We may also share your information with business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services.
- With law enforcement and other third parties to ensure compliance and safety. We reserve the right to release information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary to comply with applicable law.
- With your consent or at your request. We also may share your information as disclosed to you at the time of collection.
- Storing and Protecting Your Personal Information
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this policy, unless otherwise required or permitted by law.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records. We make commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access. However, we cannot guarantee the effectiveness of these safeguards, and nothing in this notice shall be construed as an express or implied warranty against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Sublime Processing, LLC reserves the right to take any and all action it deems necessary or reasonable to maintain the security of the Services and your account, including without limitation terminating your account, changing your password, or requesting information to authorize transactions on your
account. Sublime Processing, LLC will treat access to the Services through your account as authorized by you. Sublime Processing, LLC may not be held liable to you for any liabilities or damages resulting from or arising out of any action or inaction of Pacific Stone under this provision.
- Your Rights and Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
7.1 All Users
Email Subscriptions. You can always unsubscribe from our commercial or promotional emails by clicking unsubscribe in those messages. We will still send you transactional and relational emails about your use of our Services.
Push Notifications. You can opt out of receiving push notifications through your electronic device settings (i.e. phone, tablets etc.). Please note that opting out of receiving push notifications may impact your use of our Services (such as receiving a notification that your order has shipped).
Account Information. You can review and edit certain account information you have chosen to add to your profile by logging in to your account settings and profile.
Cookie Tracking. You can modify your cookie settings on your browser, but if you delete or choose not to accept our cookies, you may be missing out on certain features of our Services, such as certain product recommendations features. However, you will still be able to order and complete a transaction on our website. Your web browser(s) has settings to modify your cookie settings. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Please note that blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the functions of many websites, including our site. Some features of our site may not be available to you.
Do Not Track. Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services that you do not want them to track your online activities. Our Services do not currently support Do Not Track requests at this time.
7.2 California Residents
Categories of Personal Information Sold. The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) has defined a “sale” to include any transfer of personal information by us to another entity for anything of value. We do not believe that we sell your personal information, as defined by California law. However, we support privacy laws enacted by state governments by allowing to opt out of any future sale of their personal information.
Data Requests. As applicable under the CCPA, from January 1, 2020, if you are a California resident, you may make requests to us as set out below. We will review all requests received and determine the extent to which and how to respond. We will not discriminate against any California resident who makes such requests.
- Right to access/know: You may request from us a list of: (i) the personal information that we have collected about you; (ii) the categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed your personal information; and (iii) the categories of third parties to whom we have sold your personal information. You have the right to up to two (2) access requests each twelve (12) months.
- Right to delete your personal information: You may request to delete your account and your personal information.
- Right to opt-out from the sale of your personal information: You may request, at any time, to direct us to stop “selling” (for the purposes of the CCPA) your personal information.
Exercising Your Rights. As a California resident, may opt out of the sale of your personal information, request to delete your personal information, or request a list of third parties to whom we may disclose your information for such third parties’ marketing purposes and the categories of Information we may disclose.
To exercise your rights described above, please submit a request to us by:
- Sending an email to email@example.com
Please include the following information in your request, as part of the CCPA account verification process:
- Subject Line: CCPA Data Subject Request OR Opt-Out Request OR Delete Personal Info Request
- Name associated with your Sublime Processing, LLC account
- Email address associated with your Sublime Processing, LLC account
- State of residence
- Billing zip code
- Your most recent Sublime Processing, LLC Order Number
- If you are an authorized agent acting on behalf of the requestor, please include written proof that you are an authorized agent such as a signed power of attorney.
*Failure to provide any of the above items may cause a delay in responding to your request. We value your privacy and will not discriminate in response to your exercise of your privacy rights.
Verification. We may request certain information to verify your identity before we can respond to your access and deletion requests. A verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. We will only use Personal Information provided in the request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
- Children’s Data
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal Information from anyone under the age of 21. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a person under age 21, we will use reasonable attempts to delete that information. If you believe that a person under 21 may have provided us Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What if I have questions about this policy?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to email@example.com, and we will try to resolve your concerns.